Friday, December 26, 2008

i'm over enjoying my stay on the southside.. i've been getting extra extra snooze for an entire week. i'm going to have to fight it off the laze when it's time to go back to work on monday.


the way i've been blogging has probably turned into a bore for some of you as much as it has for me. when i first started here, it began with things like i went out again last night and look at my new nail art. then it gradually turned into here is a picture of a leaf and this is how it makes me feel lol. my blog content definitely reflects me as person 100% and i go through a lot of changes so you should probably expect changes all the time :) what can i say? i'm moody and i contemplate if you haven't figured that out already. all this structure is boring me.

anyhow, i'm going to a house party down here tomorrow. something new and at the same time old. i'm some kind of excited :)

2 comments:

A said...

I like your blog it has a really fresh feel ;) hope you have fun at the party tomorrow, go crazy! lol

Anonymous said...

aw that a doll. she looks so adorable. hey i think i know where that picture of me and jackson sleeping. call me. did you get my text?