Thursday, April 1, 2010



i've heard of top flr from my friends for way too long, but never had the opportunity to enjoy it for myself. about two weeks ago on a gorgeous friday evening in midtown atlanta, the stars aligned and i was asked to accompany my friend for dinner. this two-story haven tucked between ponce & myrtle street has been praised by bon appétit and creative loafing for its eclectic interior, friendly staff, yummy cuisine and the wine selection.


white bean hummus, flat bread, olives, chilli oil


crispy duck breast, fennel salt, vermouth honey
jumbo asparagus w/ mushrooms


pan roasted chicken, brussel kimchi, soy reduction



my first dining experience definitely exceeded my expectations.
easily one of my top favorites in atlanta now.

3 comments:

Lali said...

*booking plane tix now.....

Mr Ryan said...

Love this spot, I need to go more!

Khanone said...

thats nuts! I was next door at Papis on friday!